Plants and Things is looking for outgoing, energetic individuals who need a flexible work schedule this spring and summer season. We have 3 seasonal positions available all days and weekends at our Anoka location working either as a cashier, retail sales and or outdoor maintenance yard crew.
If you need a flexible summer work schedule, enjoy working with customers and want to work somewhere this summer that’s really fun, then one of these positions is for you!
CASHIER/RECEPTIONIST - $15/HR
We’re looking for individuals to help with our greenhouse season.
- This is 2 month temporary position. April - June
- Greet customers and assist with greenhouse purchases.
- Help maintain flowers and plants in greenhouse
RETAIL SALES - $16-$17/HR
We’re looking for individuals to help sell our wide variety of outdoor furniture. Ideal candidates would be able to handle all aspects of retail sales including customer service/people skills and phone orders.
- Sell patio furniture
- Engage with customers within the outdoor living area.
- Good customer service skills, people friendly, responsible and dependable required.
- Ability to read, write, calculate basic math is a must.
OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE YARD CREW - $17-$20/HR
We’re looking for individuals who can prep and build product, unload and stock product from our delivery trucks, along with keeping the yard area & buildings organized, stocked and clean.
- Ensure that the outdoor living space and buildings are maintained
- Prep Sheds / Gazebos for delivery
- Light Assembly of some products
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Good communications skills