We added some new benches. We saw huge demand to expand our backless bench line. Great benches for our dining tables and fire-pits. The benches come in 44" and 66" length. Made from 96% recycled plastic with the other 4% UV stabilized color. Available in all the colors and natural finishes as well. Heights are counter and dining. Super comfortable, and that is coming from a guy that loves to relax.